Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wonderful Job

Having a job, in these times especially, is a very good thing. And I'm very grateful for the job I have. As many of you may know, I worked for Big Brothers Big Sisters for 6 years before having Quinn and that was a great job. I worked with great people, I was helping kids, and while the pay sucked, it had great benefits and the time off really couldn't be beat. But awesome non-profit jobs are hard to come by these days, so working as the Office Administrator/Assistant/General Do Girl for Dynavistics, Inc/Trinity USA is working out pretty well. My boss is fabulous, there are great perks, the hours are good, and I'm learning something completely and totally new to me. Can't ask for much more than that! So thank you to Pamela for giving me a chance, I appreciate it mor ethan you know.

No comments: