Monday, December 19, 2011

Wonderful Nail Polish

I have better computer access today, so I'm back! At least today. I thought I'd write something that didn't need personal pictures, so indulge me a little on this one.

Most of you know I have a general makeup obsession, but lately, my nail polish obsession has grown a bit out of control. Seriously. I currently have 3 smallish Sterilite boxes full of nail polish and other nail accessories. I have been trying to change my finger nail polish at least twice a week. Its easy and fun and I'm getting much better at it. I bought a cheapo ELF concealer brush and that has really helped with removing smears and polish around the cuticles. As far as toes, I don't do my own. They never look right. I get a pedicure about 1x a month or so, sometimes more. Since I have so much polish, I have been taking my own to use. Plus its a nice way to relax and read or whatever for 45 minutes or so.

As far as nail shape and length, I'm a shorter is better person. I just like the way nail polish looks on short, usually squoval nails. Its funny, because growing up I played the piano and couldn't have long nails and always wanted them. Now I can have them and I don't want them. Such is life. I've never had acrylics and probably never will. Its just not my bag.

Here are some of my current favorite polishes. Hope you find something you like!


Wocka Wocka! by OPI (Muppet Collection) - Absolutely beautiful red/pink, just gorgeous



Warm and Fozzie by OPI (Muppet Collection) - an awesome blackened bronze




Rainbow Connection by OPI (Muppet Collection) - can't wait to use this on an accent nail for NYE!
New Years Red-solution - Sephora by OPI - just had this on my toes, very nice


Lincoln Park after Dark by OPI- great blackened purple, one of their best-sellers, just perfect
I'm Not Really a Waitress by OPI - fabulous shiny red, on my toes currently



Wicked by Essie - superb blackened red, got a lot of compliments on this one


Mink Muffs by Essie - such a pretty light brownish taupe, fun


Designer de Better by OPI (Muppet Collection) - pretty pale silver glitter, currently on my fingers



Whew, that's a lot, and there's a lot I left out. I love lots of colors by OPI, Sephora by OPI, Essie, and Butter London.
Take a look for yourself and find something fun, there is so much out there, go crazy!











































No comments: